Old saying “you are what you eat “ that’s why it is essential to have a healthy balanced diet for a strong immune system.
1. Indian Gooseberry— it is well known for fighting against common illness like cold, sore throat , digestive issues etc . Amla is enriched with antioxidants, micronutrients which help increase immunity. It is good for hair , eyesight, heart and diabetic as well. You can consume it in any various forms like juice , candy , or even raw fruit.
2. Honey — It is also called nature’s sweetening agent . It is full of minerals such as iron , calcium and magnesium. Honey contains countless medicinal properties. It’s antibacterial properties relieve the throat and protect our body against Bacteria and fungi. It boosts gut immunity. Use honey instead of sugar . Sugar is an unhealthy void for nutrients. For weight loss mix honey with warm water and drink regularly. It also cleanses the digestive system.
3. Green tea — it is well known for its rich source of antioxidants. It flushes out toxins from the body . It is also a rich source of essential nutrients for glowing skin. It is also good for weight loss.
4. Turmeric — turmeric is a treasure house for antibacterial properties and medicinal products. Organic turmeric has high curcumin content which is an anti-inflammatory ingredient. Turmeric helps strengthen immunity and warm off illness .
5. Lemons & Limes — both contain vitamin C which we all know is useful for supporting immune health, but they also contain polyphenol which helps to regulate immune responses. You can add slices to your drinking water or can squeeze over salads .
6. Garlic — Raw garlic is brilliant at giving your body’s immune system a helping hand. It has natural antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties, helping you ward off illness and recover quicker. Raw garlic can increase the number of t-cells in your blood, which in turn fights viruses and could help reduce the length of time you have a cold 3. Garlic’s health powers are best when it’s raw.
7. Ginger — The spicy, aromatic ginger root is used to add some kick to drinks, teas, soups, and Asian dishes, and it’s also a real superfood. Ginger reduces inflammation and relieves pain.Plus, it also helps reduce nausea.